DeWalt DWAPVCIR IMPACT CONNECT PVC/PEX Pipe Cutter Attachment
Transform your impact driver into a fast and powerful PVC/PEX Pipe Cutter with the innovative DEWALT IMPACT CONNECT PVC/PEX Pipe Cutter Attachmentà. Cut 6X faster and avoid the hassle of hand tools with an attachment that leverage the power of your existing impact driver. The revolutionary Quick-Change brace system attaches in seconds and allows you to seamlessly switch between cutting pipe and driving screws without additional interruptions. Send your productivity into overdrive with IMPACT CONNECT products that are designed to work with select DEWALT 20V MAX or other pro-grade 18V Impact Drivers**.
- (1) DWAPVCIR PVC/PEX Pipe Cutter Attachment
- 6X FASTER CUTS* -- Maximize your cutting speed potential and avoid the hassle of hand tools.
- MINIMIZE CUTTING EFFORT -- Requires 100X less cutting effort than a manual cutter to limit fatigue on long days.
- QUICK-CHANGE BRACE -- Seamlessly switch between cutting pipe and driving screws in seconds.
- MULTI-BRAND COMPATIBILITY -- Works with select DEWALT 20V MAX and other pro-grade 18V Impact Drivers**.
- FULL-RANGE CUT CAPACITY -- Cut up to 2" schedule 80 PVC.
*On average, using DEWALT Impact Connect PVC/PEX Cutter Attachment in DEWALT Impact Driver DCF887 with fully charged battery vs. LENOX S12124R2 Ratcheting Cutter, cutting 1" and 2" SCH 40 PVC Pipe, cut time only.
**Optimized for the following impact drivers (sold separately): DEWALT - DCF787, DCF809, DCF840, DCF850, DCF885, DCF887, DCF888 COMPATIBLE WITH: CRAFTSMAN - CMCF810, CMCF820 BOSCH - 25618, IDH182, GDX18V-1800C FLEX - 1351, FX1371A KOBALT - K18ID-16A MAKITA - LXDT01, LXDT08, XDT11, XDT13, XDT14, XDT15, XDT16, XDT18 METABO - WH18DBDL2, WH18DDX MILWAUKEE - 2653-20, 2656-20, 2760-20, 2850-20, 2853-20. CRAFTSMAN and LENOX are registered trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. BOSCH, FLEX, KOBALT, MAKITA, METABO, and MILWAUKEE are registered trademarks of Robert Bosch GmbH, Flex-Elektrowerkzeuge GmbH, LF, LLC, Makita Corp., Metabowerke GmbH, and Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp., respectively, none of which has endorsed or approved this product or its statement of compatibility.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65