DeWalt DWAFV8901 9" FLEXVOLT Diamond Metal Cutting Wheel
The DeWalt FLEXVOLT 9" metal cutting wheel with advanced diamond technology delivers long life in metal cutting applications. It has a high-quality steel core that provides straight cuts and consistent cutting depth throughout the life of the blade. Cutting wheel with 7/8 Inch arbor runs at a maximum speed of 6600 RPM. Wheel featured with innovative design is optimized for FLEXVOLT¨ 60 Volt Max 9" cut-off saw (DCS690) for long runtime and productivity on the jobsite. It also effectively cuts a wide variety of materials including steel, ductile pipe, rebar, stainless-steel, non-ferrous metals, fiberglass, rubber and PVC.
- (1) DWAFV8901 9" Diamond Cutting Wheel
- Wheel Diameter: 9"
- Tooth Configuration: Segmented Rim
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Max Speed: 6,600 RPM
- LONG LIFE in metal cutting applications with advanced diamond technology
- STRAIGHT CUTS: Consistent cutting depth throughout the life of the blade with the high-quality steel core
- EFFECTIVELY CUTS A WIDE VARIETY OF MATERIALS: including steel, ductile pipe, rebar, stainless-steel, non-ferrous metals, fiberglass, rubber, and PVC
- LONG RUNTIME AND PRODUCTIVITY on the jobsite due to optimized design for FLEXVOLT 9" Cutoff Saw (DCS690)
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65