DeWalt DWS716 12" Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- DWS716 Miter Saw
- 12" Carbide Tipped Blade
- Dust Bag
- Blade Wrench
- Vertical Clamp
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,800
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Round Arbor Diameter: 5/8" or 1"
- Bevel: Dual
- Tool Height: 16.5"
- Tool Width: 22.5"
- Weight: 41.0 lbs
The 12 in. Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor that drives 3,800 rpm to deliver extended power and durability. This saw features a stainless-steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops and cam miter lock system that provides repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 6-1/2 in. of base molding vertically and 6-5/8 in. of crown molding vertically nested. High-efficiency dust duct is concentrated at the point of cut for maximum collection. The lightweight design and built-in carry handle provide portability.
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability
- Double-bevel design allows saw to bevel 0° - 48° to the left and right with positive stops at 0°, 22.5°, 33.9°, and 45°
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8 in. nested and base molding up to 6-1/2 in. vertically against fence
- 0° - 50° left and right miter capacity
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65