DeWalt DW660 Cut-Out Tool
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Use for paneling, cement board, plaster, drywall, acoustic tile, and ceramic wall tile.
- DW660 Cut-Out Tool
- Drywall Cutting Bit
- 1/8" & 1/4" Collets
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 5.0
- Bit Speed: 30,000 RPM
- Collet Diameter: 1/4" & 1/8"
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench.
- Turn-on/Bump-off switch allows user to easily shut tool off.
- 5.0 Amp, 30,000 rpm motor provides more cutting power.
- Slim body design for less fatigue over prolonged use.
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life.
- Jam-pot construction provides jobsite durability.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65