DeWalt DW130V Spade Handle Drill
The DW130V 1/2" Spade Handle Drill features variable speed reversible switch to reduce air bubbles when mixing mud. 120V motor delivers 0-550 rpm to increase torque for drilling and mud mixing. Lightweight and comfortable grip to minimize downtime.
- DW130V Spade Handle Drill
- 3-Position Side Handle
- 2-Position Rear Handle
- Chuck Key
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 9.0
- No-load RPM: 0-550
- Capacity In Wood - Spade Bit: 1-1/2"
- Capacity In Wood - Self-Feed: 2-9/16"
- Capacity In Wood - Hole Saw: 5"
- Capacity In Wood - Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Capacity In Steel - Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Capacity In Steel - Hole Saw: 3"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Variable speed reversible switch reduces air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling.
- 0-550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing.
- 9.0 AMPS, 120V motor provides enough power for any job site application.
- 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg) increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue.
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort.
- 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65