DeWalt DRS18100 Insulated Cable Staples
For use with the DCN701D1 Cable Stapler
The DRS18100 1" Insulated Cable Staples are designed for use in the DEWALT DCN701 Cordless Cable Stapler. They are UL listed (406A) for common Romex (NM Sheathed Cable), and MC (Metal Clad) cable applications. The staple crown is plastic insulated and these fasteners adhere to the National Electrical Code. These staples can also be driven manually using a hammer for tight space applications.
- One Box DRS18100 1" Insulated Cable Staples
- Quantity: 540 Staples
- Length: 1"
- Crown: 3/4"
- UL Listed (406A) and compliant with the National Electrical Code
- 1" staple leg length with 3/4" plastic insulated crown
- For use in the DEWALT DCN701 20V MAX Cordless Cable Stapler
- Can be manually driven with a hammer in tight locations
- UL approved for single or double stacked Romex (NM Sheathed Cable) and MC (Metal Clad) cable. See UL approved cable combinations chart for specific cable approvals.
- Also suitable for use with low voltage cables such as CAT3, CAT5, and coax
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65