DeWalt DHS790AT2 12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound FlexVolt Miter Saw Kit
120V Max / 6.0 Ah Brushless Motor, Cordless/Corded
The DHS790AT2 offers flexible power options - corded for unlimited runtime or cordless for portability powered by DEWALT brushless motor technology. Accuracy is delivered through adjustable miter scale with 11 positive stops and high visibility bevel scale the CUTLINE blade positioning system. The kit includes 2 60V MAX lithium ion battery packs, a dual port fast charger, and the DC120A corded power supply.
- DHS790 Cordless Miter Saw
- Two 60V Max Battery Packs
- Dual Port Fast Charger
- DCA 120V MAX Corded Power Supply
- 12" Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Battery Rating: 20V/60V Max / 6.0 Ah
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Vertical Capacity Baseboard Against Fence: 6-3/4"
- Vertical Capacity Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 3-5/8"
- Horizontal Capacity Baseboard Lying Flat: 16"
- Horizontal Capacity Crown Molding Lying Flat: 13/3/4"
- 45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2" x 14"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2" x 14"
- 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 16"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width): 8"
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height): 4"
- Weight: 56.0 lbs
- Ultimate power flexibility providing the convenience of cordless with the performance of corded.
- A powerful 120V brushless motor provides long runtime compared to brushed motors.
- Integrated adjustment-free Cutline Blade Positioning System for accuracy and visibility.
- High visibility bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy.
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence.
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65