DeWalt DCST925M1 20V MAX 13" Cordless String Trimmer
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The 20V Max Cordless String Trimmer features a gear drive transmission design for amplified torque when powering through overgrowth. Our Cordless String Trimmer provides 13" of swath with a 0.080" line. The variable speed trigger offers control, performance and runtime management. This cordless string trimmer is part of the 20V Max battery system and utilizes the same batteries and chargers as your 20V Max cordless power tools and equipment.
- (1) DCST925 String Trimmer
- One 20V Max 4.0 Ah Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Standard Charger
- 0.08" Prewound Line
- Battery Rating: 20 Volt Max / 4.0 Ah
- Cutting Swath: 13"
- Feed Type: Bump Feed
- Speed: 0-5,300 / 0-6,300 RPM
- Line Diameter: 0.08"
- Tool Weight: 7.4 lbs
- 13" cutting swath with 0.080" line.
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizing run time and motor life.
- Patented gear drive design that powers through overgrowth.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm.
- Variable trigger with hi/lo speed control for added power or extended runtime.
- Part of the 20V MAX system of tools.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65