DeWalt DCS781X1 12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound FlexVolt Miter Saw Kit
Easily tackle demanding woodworking applications with the 60V MAX* 12in. Double Bevel Sliding Miter Saw. Cut. Capture. Charge: with Regenerative Braking Technology to extend runtime with virtually every cut, up to 675 cuts in 3-1/4" MDF base molding or up to 255 cuts in pressure treated 4" x 4" timber, all on only one DEWALT FLEXVOLT DCB609 battery. This miter saw features an efficient bevel gear transmission and has the ability to capture up to 94% of dust. The CUTLINE blade positioning system provides accurate cut line indication. The saw also features updated controls designed for overall ergonomics compared to previous DEWALT designs. At a weight of 50.9 lb (tool only), easily take this saw on the go across demanding jobsites.
- DCS781 Cordless Miter Saw
- (1) DCB609 20V/60V MAX FLEXVOLT Battery
- (1) DCB1106 6amp Charger
- (1) Blade
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Material Clamp
- (1) Stabilizer Bar
- (1) Vacuum Adapter
- (1) Dust Bag
- (2) Base Extensions
- Battery Rating: 20V/60V Max / 9.0 Ah
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Weight: 50.9 lbs
- EFFICIENT DUST CAPTURE Up to 94% of dust captured when cutting 2x10 SPF using DWV015 Dust Extractor (sold separately).
- DUAL-FITTING DUST PORT Standard AirLock port for seamless integration with DEWALT extractors, also compatible with standard 1-7/8" & 2-1/2" wet/dry vacuums with included adapter. (Extractors and wet/dry vacuums sold separately.)
- OPTIMIZED CAPACITY Cuts 6-1/2" Baseboard Vertically, 6-1/2" Crown Molding Nested & 12-3/16" wide lumber.
- PROVEN ACCURACY - CUTLINE blade positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication.
- CONVENIENT PORTABILITY Optimized design weighs only 50.9 lb (bare tool) for easy transport.
- BEVEL-GEAR TRANSMISSION delivers fast, reliable cutting and is designed to reduce the power losses that may occur with belt-drive designs.
- EASE OF USE: Easy blade change and cut depth, miter and bevel cut adjustment.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65