DeWalt DCS690X2 FlexVolt 9" Cut-Off Saw Kit
60V Max / 9.0 Ah Cordless, Brushless Motor
The FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Cordless Brushless Cut-Off Saw makes cuts up to 3-1/4" deep and features a high-performance brushless motor that provides up to 6,500 RPM with instant-on functionality. Make fast and efficient single pass cuts and scores in concrete, pavestones, steel, and rebar. A rotatable 5-position guard allows selection of approach angle for optimal visibility and accessibility when cutting in tight spaces. A beltless all-metal drivetrain makes this saw durable and efficient. The latched and sealed battery box provides additional protection from harsh jobsite conditions. The dual-sided water feed system offers an OSHA Table 1 Compliant solution for dust management when cutting concrete and mansonry materials. Featuring a front handle that can be held in three positions, the saw can be used to cut in both horizontal and vertical positions. In addition, a new heavy load indicator light provides the user with power and runtime feedback during demanding applications.
- DCS690 Cut-Off Saw
- Two 60V Max / 9.0 Amp-hr Battery Packs
- Fast Charger
- One Cutting Wheel
- One Diamond Cutting Wheel
- Battery Rating: 20V/60V Max / 6.0 Ah
- Blade Diameter: 9"
- No Load Speed: 6,500 RPM
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Depth of Cut: 3-1/4"
- Weight: 10.85 lbs
- Heavy load indicator light provides power and runtime feedback during demanding applications.
- 5-position rotatable guard for approach angle selection, allowing for optimal visibility and accessibility when cutting in tight spaces.
- Dual-sided water feed system offers an OSHA Table 1 Compliant solution for dust management when cutting concrete.
- Latched and sealed battery box for added protection in harsh jobsite conditions.
- High-performance brushless motor delivers FLEXVOLT cordless power for long runtime in demanding applications without the hassles of gas.
- Tool Connect Tag-Ready for easy tool tracking (Tool Connect Tag sold separately).
- Beltless all-metal drivetrain for jobsite durability and efficiency. No belts to change, tension, and maintenance.
- Front handle can be held in 3 positions for a secure hold in horizontal and vertical positions.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65