DeWalt DCS578B Flexvolt 60V MAX Brushless 7-1/4"Cordless Circular Saw with Brake (Tool Only)
Our most powerful tools just got better with the 60V MAX 7-1/4" circular saw with electric brake. It has up to 47% more power than the DCS575 60V MAX circular saw with 2,456 unit watts out. With a no-load speed of 5,800 RPM, this saw delivers the power of a corded circular saw with the portability and convenience of cordless through revolutionary DEWALT FLEXVOLT technology.
- (1) DCS578 60V MAX Brushless 7-1/2" Circular Saw
- (1) Blade
- (1) Blade Wrench
- Battery Rating: 60V Max
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Bevel Capacity 57 Degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5° and 45°
- Brake: True
- Depth Of Cut At 45°: 2"
- Depth Of Cut At 90°: 2-9/16"
- Tool Weight: 8.2 lbs
- Up to 47% more power vs the DCS575
- Uses a 7-1/4" circular saw blade and features a maximum cut depth of 2-9/16" at a 90° bevel
- Maximum bevel capacity of 57° with bevel stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Electric brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Integrated LED for increased visibility and cut accuracy
- Integrated rafter hook for quick and easy storage
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65