DeWalt DCS573B 20V Max 7-1/4" Brushless Cordless Circular Saw (Tool Only)
with FLEXVOLT Advantage
Get more power with the DEWALT¨ 20V MAX* brushless tools with FLEXVOLT Advantage tool technology. The 7-1/4" Circular Saw has up to 77% more power when paired with a DCB606 FLEXVOLT battery vs a DCB205 20V MAX battery. Battery and charger sold separately.
- (1) DCS573B 7-1/4" (184mm) Circular Saw
- (1) DWA171424 Saw Blade
- (1) Blade Change Wrench
- (1) Dust Port
- Battery Rating: 20V Max
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 5,500
- Max Depth of Cut...
at 45°: 2"
at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Bevel Capacity: 57°
- Weight: 8.2 lbs
- UP TO 77% MORE POWER when paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- FASTER CUTTING: Powerful brushless motor delivers 5,500 RPM for faster cutting
- Maximum depth of cut of 2-9/16" at a 90°
- Maximum depth of cut of 2" at a 45°
- ELECTRIC BRAKE stops the blade after the trigger is released
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Bright LED increases visibility and cut accuracy
- EASY STORAGE: Integrated rafter hook for quick and easy storage
- Tool Connect Chip Ready: Chip pocket accepts Tool Connect Chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite. (DCE042 sold separately)
- COMPATIBLE with all DEWALT 20V MAX and FLEXVOLT Batteries
- MINIMIZES DUST: Optional dust port allows connection to a dust extractor to minimize dust during cutting (DWE575DC Dust Port sold separately)
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65