DeWalt DCS570B 7-1/4" Circular Saw
Add to Cart for Price
20V Max Brushless Motor - Bare Tool
The DCS570 provides the enduser with the power and depth of cut they receive in a corded circular saw with the portability and convenience of cordless. DEWALT brushless motor technology delivers excellent performance and runtime when cross cutting 2x material and ripping sheet goods.
- DCS570 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- 7-1/4" Saw Blade
- Blade Change Wrench
- Rafter Hook
- Battery Rating: 20V Max
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 5,500
- Max Depth of Cut...
at 45°: 2"
at 90°: 2-9/16"
- Bevel Capacity: 57°
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 & 45°
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200RPM maintaining speed under load.
- Capacity - 7-1/4" Blade provides 2-9/16" Cutting Capacity at 90 degrees.
- Runtime - 330 crosscuts in 2x4 (pine).
- Ease of Use - Bevel capacity up to 57 degrees for increased versatility.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65