DeWalt DCS386B 20V Max Brushless Cordless Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
with FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE
Take advantage of more power with the DEWALT 20V MAX brushless tools with FLEXVOLT Advantage tool technology. The Reciprocating Saw has up to 50% more power when paired with a DCB606 60V Max FLEXVOLT battery vs a DCB205 DEWALT 20V MAX battery. Battery and charger sold separately.
- (1) DCS386B 20V Max Brushless Cordless Reciprocating Saw
- Battery Rating: 20 Volt Max
- No-load SPM: 0-3,000
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Length: 12.5"
- Weight: 17.7 lbs
- Up to 50% more power with FLEXVOLT batteries
- FAST CUTTING: 1-1/8" stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- EASY BLADE CHANGES: Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- BLADE CONTROL: Variable-speed trigger with 0-3,000 spm provides blade control
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Bright LED for better visibility in low-light work areas
- Tool Connect Chip Ready: Chip pocket accepts Tool Connect Chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite. (DCE042 sold separately)
- COMPATIBLE with all DEWALT 20V MAX and FLEXVOLT Batteries
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65