DeWalt DCS367B 20V Max Compact Cordless Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
The DCS367B 20V MAX* XR COMPACT Reciprocating Saw is a lightweight, compact saw designed to make cutting in between studs and in other tight spots easier than with traditional reciprocating saws. The brushless motor helps to provide up to 2.5x more run time to get the job done. With a 1-1/8" stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting. A bright LED light is included to illuminate dark work areas. Tool only - batteries sold separately.
- DCS367 20V MAX XR Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw
- Battery Rating: 20 Volt Max
- No-load SPM: 0-2,900
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Length: 14.5"
- Weight: 5.4 lbs
- Compact 14-1/2" length fits in between studs and in other tight spots
- Keyless 4-Position Blade Clamp for quick and easy blade changes and cutting versatility
- 0-2,900 SPM and 1-1/8" stroke length provides fast and efficient cutting
- Variable speed trigger provides instant speed control to match the speed to the application
- Bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip provides user comfort while cutting
- Only 5 lbs in weight (tool only)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Made in the USA with global materials
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65