DeWalt DCN692B Cordless Framing Nailer
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
20V Max XR Brushless Framing Nailer - Bare Tool
- DCN692 Framing Nailer
- Non-Mar Tip
- Rating: 20 Volt Max
- Nail Type: .113 to .131 Gauge
- Nail Lengths: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 55 Nails
- Size (HxLxW): 13.0"x 13.3"x 4.7"
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Brushless Motor and engine design allow the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- 2 Speed Selector Switch Optimizes Speed for Fastener Lenghts.
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails.
- Trigger Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use.
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65