DeWalt DCN681B Cordless Stapler
20V Max Brushless Narrow Crown Stapler - Bare Tool
The DEWALT DCN681 18 Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler drives 18 Gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples from 1/2" to 1-1/2" which makes it ideal for cabinetry, furniture, paneling, and flooring underlayment. With its brushless motor powered by a DeWalt 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery the DCN681 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless.
- DCN681 Narrow Crown Stapler
- Rating: 20 Volt Max
- Staple Type: 18 Gauge 1/4" Narrow Crown
- Staple Lengths: 1/2" tp 1-1/2"
- Size (HxLxW): 11.4"x 10.1"x 3.7"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose.
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability.
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes.
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of staples.
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material.
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics.
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall.
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference.
- Bottom Load magazine for easy loading and removal of jammed fasteners.
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX batteries.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65