DeWalt DCN680B Cordless Brad Nailer (Tool Only)
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
20V Max Brushless 18 Gauge Brad Nailer - Bare Tool
- DCN680 Brad Nailer
- Rating: 20 Volt Max
- Nail Type: 18 Gauge Brads
- Nail Lengths: 5/8" to 2-1/8"
- Size (HxLxW): 11.8"x 10.3"x 3.7"
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose.
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability.
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC608).
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails.
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams.
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics.
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes.
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall.
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference.
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material.
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX batteries.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65