DeWalt DCN660D1 Cordless Finish Nailer Kit
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
20V Max Brushless 16 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer
- DCN660 Finish Nailer
- DCB203 20V MAX 2.0Ah Battery Pack
- DCB112 Charger
- Non-Mar Tip
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 20 Volt Max
- Nail Type: 16 Gauge 20° Angled
- Nail Lengths: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 110 Nails
- Size (HxLxW): 11.7"x 11.7"x 3.7"
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Drives 16GA 20 degree finish nails 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" lengths.
- Tool-free selectable actuation modes - sequential Mode for precision placement and bump mode for production speed.
- Up to 800 nails per charge.
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear jammed nails.
- Multi-functional lights provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics.
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails.
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever - quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall.
- 100% battery power = no gas, hose, or compressor.
- No-Mar tips included to prevent damage to the work surface.
- Trigger lock-off allows the trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use.
- Adjustable belt hook.
- Compatitable with all DEWALT 20V MAX batteries.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65