DeWalt DCN660B Cordless Finish Nailer (Tool Only)
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
20V Max Brushless 16 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer - Bare Tool
- DCN660 Finish Nailer
- Non-Mar Tip
- Rating: 20 Volt Max
- Nail Type: 16 Gauge 20° Angled
- Nail Lengths: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 110 Nails
- Size (HxLxW): 11.7"x 11.7"x 3.7"
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Drives 16ga 20-degree angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2".
- Sequential mode for precision placement and bump mode for production speed.
- Up to 800 nails per charge (when used with 20V MAX 2.0Ah battery - sold separately).
- Tool-Free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams.
- Multifunctional LED lights for workspace illumination and tool diagnostics.
- Adjustable belt hook.
- Tool-Free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails.
- Integrated Tool-Free stall release lever.
- Incorporates Brushless Technology.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65