DeWalt DCH293B 20V Max XR 1-1/8" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
The DCH293B 20V MAX XR Brushless 1-1/8" Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill that is powered by a DEWALT brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 3.5 joules of impact energy. With its balanced design, SHOCKS Active Vibration Control technology and Extreme Run Time, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use and large diameter hole drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The patented E-Clutch system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches. The DCH293 is Dust Extraction ready for the D25304DH.
- DCH293B Rotary Hammer
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Battery Rating: 20 Volt Max
- No-load RPM: 0-1,000
- No-load BPM: 0-4,480
- Impact Energy: 3.5 Joules
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Concrete Optimum: 5/8" to 7/8"
- Length: 13.785"
- Weight: 8.2 lbs
- 3.5 Joules of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature
- DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging
- German Engineered for quality and durability
- Dust Management Ready. Use with D25304DH
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65