DeWalt DCH133B 1" SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer
20V Max Cordless, Brushless Rotary Hammer - Tool Only
The DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1" D-Handle Rotary Hammer is a compact light weight high-performance rotary hammer that has a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.6 joules of impact energy. At the heart of this tool is the DEWALT brushless motor and durable rotary hammer mechanism. With its better than corded speed of application, compact size, light weight and balanced design, this hammer can replace your corded tool. The mechanical clutch enhances user control in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction. The DCH133 is dust extraction ready for the D25301D.
- DCH133B Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Rating: 20 Volt Max
- No-load RPM: 0-1,500
- No-load BPM: 0-5,550
- Impact Energy: 2.6 Joules
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 3/16" - 5/8"
- Length: 15.26"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded Speed of Application
- DeWalt electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits
- Durable German Engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65