DeWalt DCF887B Impact Driver
20V Max XR Lithium Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/4" Impact Driver - Bare Tool
The DCF887B 20V MAX XR Brushless 1/4" 3-Speed Impact Driver is compact for fitting in tight spaces and increasing productivity. Three LED lights make it ideal for working in the dark.
- DCF887B Impact Driver
- Belt Hook
- Rating: 20 Volt Max
- Drive: 1/4" Hex Quick Release
- No-load RPM: 0-1,000 / 0-2,800 / 0-3,250
- No-load BPM: 0-3,800
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Lith-Ion batteries deliver more run time and capacity over standard units.
- 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility.
- Precision drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control.
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows.
- One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1" bit tips.
- Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (6 mm shorter than the previous DCF886).
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65