DeWalt DCF801B XTREME 12V MAX Brushless 1/4" Cordless Impact Driver (Tool Only)
The DeWALT Xtreme 1/4 Inch brushless cordless impact driver has a lightweight design and is suitable for precision fastening applications. 5.05 Inch long driver delivers an optimum torque rating of 1450 in-lb. Brushless motor increases the productivity and ensures longer runtime. Driver offers three operational modes for flexibility and the Precision Drive mechanism provides accurate results. Nose of the driver consists of three LEDs that illuminates the work space. 1/4 Inch quick release drop and load hex works well with 1 Inch bit tips. Driver comes with a belt clip.
- DCF801B Impact Driver
- Belt Clip
- Rating: 20 Volt Max
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Length: 5.05"
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Brushless motor for maximum runtime and durability
- 1/4-in quick release drop and load hex that accepts 1-in bit tips
- 3 mode settings including the Precision Driveª feature for accuracy
- DCF801 12V MAX Brushless 1/4-in impact driver has 52% more torque (when using DCB122 2 Ah battery vs DCF815 using DCB120 1.3 Ah battery) - battery sold separately
- 3 LED lights on nose for work surface illumination
- Lightweight at 1.75 lbs (tool only)
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65