DeWalt DCB1800B Portable Power Station
1800 Watt Power Source - Bare Tool
DCB1800B 1800 Watt Portable Power Station delivers 1800W continuous and 3600 peak AC power when supplied with four DeWalt 20V MAX batteries, sold seperately. DCB1800B is also a multiport battery charger for one to four 20V MAX batteries. DCB1800B emulates a 15A residential circuit branch delivering the feel of household AC power. Patent Pending modified sine wave is compatible with both standard and electronically controlled variable speed tools. DCB1800B is self-protecting against electronic overload and includes multiple protection features in battery charging. DCB1800B can be used in a variety of applications including jobsite, and lifestyle use. It requires no gas to run, emits no engine fumes or noise and can be used in virtually any dry location.
- DCB1800B Power Source
- Voltage: 20V Max
- 120V Receptacles: 1.0
- Charging Connection: Male 120V Plug
- Charging Rate: 2.0 Amps
- Charging Time: 2 Hours, 4.0 Ah Battery
- Height: 10.75"
- Length: 12.75"
- Indicator Lights: Inverter and Charger, Operation And Fault, Low Battery
- Max AC Output: 3600 Watts
- Max Current (120V/240V): 30 Amps
- Quantity of Batteries Charged: 4.0
- Rated AC Output: 1800 Watts
- Rated Current (120V/240V): 15 Amps
- Required Number of Batteries: 4.0
- Sequential or Parallel Charging: Parallel
- Sinewave Type: Modified
- Temperature Range: 32-104 Degrees
- Weight without Batteries: 18 lbs
- 1800 Watt Portable Power Station.
- Four 20V MAX batteries in, 15 amps out.
- 4 Port Parallel Charger.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65