DeWalt D26677K Planer
3-1/4" Portable Hand Planer Kit
The DeWalt D26677K is designed with a powerful 5.5 Amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods.
- D26677 Planer
- Two Reversible Carbide Blades
- Rabbeting Fence
- Blade Depth Setting Gage
- Dust Adaptor
- Socket Wrench
- Amperage: 5.5
- No-load RPM: 17,000
- Width Capacity: 3-1/4""
- Max Depth of Cut: 1/16"
- Rabbeting Depth: 23/64"
- Weight: 6.0 lbs
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods.
- 34,000 cuts per minute achieve a fast removal rate.
- 1/16" (1.5mm) maximum depth of cut.
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/16" (1.5mm approximately).
- Includes reversible carbide blades for improved blade life and material finish.
- Also accepts industry-standard large, resharpenable high speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications.
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut.
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material.
- Precision machined groove in front shoe allows for edge chamfering.
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability.
- Ergonomically designed handle provides greater comfort and less user fatigue.
- Dust adaptor allows for direct connection to DeWalt vacuum cleaners.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65