DeWalt D25723K Rotary Hammer
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
1-7/8" SDS-Max Drive Combination Rotary Hammer with 2-Stage Clutch/E-Clutch
- D25723K Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amps: 13.5 Amps
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 7/8" to 1-3/4"
- Impact Energy: 8.0 ft-lbs
- No Load Speed RPM: 137 to 275
- Loaded Speed BPM: 1,260 to 2,520
- Clutch: 2 Stage & E-Clutch
- Length: 20.5"
- Weight: 17.5 lbs
- 2 Stage Clutch and E-Clutch provides both a mechanical and electronic clutch protection for maximum torque control in a bit jam situation.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 11 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and chipping performance.
- Electronic variable speed gives the user full control of speed while drilling or chipping.
- Rear side handle mount delivers a better ergonomic position to the user when drilling downward.
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- Chipping function allows for fast demolition of walls and correction work on floors.
- Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping.
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65