DeWalt D25603K Rotary Hammer
1-3/4" SDS-Max Drive Combination Rotary Hammer with 2-Stage Clutch/E-Clutch
The D25603K 1-3/4" SDS Max Combination Hammer features the E-Clutch Anti-Rotational Technology to give the professional optimal control during bind up situations. Reduce vibration and fatigue with Active Vibration Control for comfort and endurance during long work periods.
- D25603K Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amps: 13.5 Amps
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 1/2" to 1-3/8"
- Impact Energy: 5.9 ft-lbs
- No Load Speed RPM: 210 to 415
- Loaded Speed BPM: 1,430 to 2,840
- Clutch: 2 Stage & E-Clutch
- Length: 18.6"
- Weight: 15.1 lbs
- SHOCKS: Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 2 Stage Clutch & E-Clutch provide maximum control in bind up situations. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 8.0 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping.
- 13.5 amp high-performance motor provides high performance & overload protection.
- Electronic variable speed dial allows the user to control the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load.
- Rear handle mount increases user comfort in down-drilling applications.
- Trigger lock on provides increased user comfort in extended use chipping ONLY applications.
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Chisel rotation mode allows the user to turn the chisel without having to remove it.
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65