DeWalt D25333K 1-1/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
The 1-1/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit delivers high performance with low vibration and a lightweight design for working all day. It's built to meet the demands of professional contractors. The durable German-engineered hammering mechanism delivers 3.5 joules of impact energy, giving you the speed to get through jobs fast. SHOCKS Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt at the handles for less user fatigue. With hard-hitting power, fast drilling speed, and a balanced design, this hammer is ideally suited for large diameter hole drilling in the hardest concrete. Make this tool an OSHA Table 1 Compliant solution when paired with our DWH304DH Onboard Dust Extractor.
- D25333K Rotary Hammer
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amps: 8.5 Amps
- Impact Energy: 3.5 Joules
- No Load Speed RPM: 0-1,150
- No Load Speed BPM: 0-5,200
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 3/16" to 7/8"
- Length: 13.97"
- Weight: 8.16 lbs
- 3.5 joules of impact energy for fast drilling
- Wide optimal drilling range between 3/16" and 7/8" for a single-hammer solution
- Durable German-engineered hammer mechanism
- SHOCKS Active Vibration Control technology reduces vibration felt at the handles for less user fatigue and greater productivity
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant dust extraction compatible
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high-torque reactions if bit jams
- Optimized ergonomic design provides excellent control in all orientations
- Variable speed trigger for accurate hole starting
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65