DeWalt D25323K 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
- D25323K Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amps: 8.0 Amps
- Impact Energy: 2.5 ft-lbs
- No Load Speed RPM: 0-1,150
- No Load Speed BPM: 0-4,300
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Length: 12.4"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- 8 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection: 0-1,150 RPM, 0-4,300 BPM.
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed from 0 to dialed setting.
- Delivers 2.5 ft-lbs of Impact Energy, providing fast drilling and powerful chipping.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control® reduces vibration up to 50% while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- Mode selector allows for usage in rotary hammer, rotary only, and chiseling applications.
- Reversing feature helps release tool from bind up situations, and assists with removal of fasteners.
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams.
- 360 degree side handle adjusts easily for preference or use in tight spaces.
- Dust Extraction Connection allows the use of the D25300DH dust collection system.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65