DeWalt D25262K 1" SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- D25262K Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amps: 8.0 Amps
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load Speed RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load Speed BPM: 0-5,540
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 5/32"- 5/8"
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Length: 17.25"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- 2.8 joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed.
- 8.0 amp high performance motor.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- Rotating brush ring delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse.
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams.
- 2 Year Free Service.
- Compatible with D25301D drilling dust extraction system.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65