DeWalt D24000 Tile Saw
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
10" Wet Tile Saw
- D24000 Tile Saw
- Rating: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15.0
- Blade Size: 10"
- Max Rip Capacity: 24" Tile
- Diagonal Cut Capacity: 18" Tile
- Max Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Bevel Capacity: 60 Degrees
- Weight: 69.0 lbs
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal.
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up tile saw.
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts.
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts.
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers.
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist.
- Rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray.
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw.
- Compact tile saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26".
- 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of most V-cap and pavers.
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone.
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick tile saw set-up and break-down.
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65