Crain 812 Super Saw Jamb Saw Kit
The Super Saw features a powerful 13 AMP motor and a compact design that can operate in tight areas such as closets or pantries. The saw can undercut doors in place, inside corners, and masonry walls and hearths.
- 812 Super Saw
- Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Masonry Blade
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 13.0
- Horsepower: 2.12
- No-load RPM: 4,800
- Min Undercut Thickness: 3/32"
- Max Cutting Height: 1"
- Max Cutting Depth: 1-3/4"
- Weight: 14 lbs
- 6-1/2" diameter flush-cutting blade combines to undercut door jambs or along walls.
- Blade height is adjustable up from a flush cut to a maximum of 1" off the floor.
- Doors as thick as 1-3/4" can be cut off without removal.
- The retractable stabilizer produces smooth, solid feel under load.
- The dust port can be attached to a vacuum for dust collection.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65