Coilehose Flexeel Max Air Hose
The Flexeel Max air hose is an extremely lightweight and durable hose manufactured from heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant polyurethane ideal for either outdoor contractor use or indoor industrial use. Designed with a higher 300 PSI rating than the regular Flexeel with additional features.
- Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT Rigid
- Operating Temperature Range: -40¬∞F to 180¬∞F
- Working Pressure @ 70¬∞F: 300 PSI
- Up to 50% lighter than bulkier rubber hose.
- Retains flexibility in subzero (-40¬∞) temperatures.
- UV stabilized for longer outdoor service life.
- Extremely flexible making it easier to rewind.
- The most abrasion-resistant hose you can buy.
- Resistant to lubricating oils and greases.
- Translucent for easy visual inspection for lubrication or contamination.
- Includes field-repairable reusable fitting and a 1/4" M-style (Industrial) ball swivel coupler.
- Includes field-repairable reusable fitting with Air Saefety Plug connector which prevents dangerous "hose whip" by quickly bleeding off pressure in a controlled fashion.
- Includes the Eel Strap making it easier to coil and store.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65