Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer
Applications include wood siding, fiber cement siding, shingles, fencing, decking, wood sheathing to light gauge steel.
- Nail Type: Wire Weld or Plastic Inserted Coil Nails
- Range: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 350
- Driving Power: 515 in-lbs
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Firing Mode: Contact Trip
- L x H: 11.25" x 12.0"
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails.
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently.
- Lightweight aluminum design for added durability.
- Soft rubber foot prevents damage to softer woods.
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65