Bostitch MCN150 Strapshot Metal Connector Nailer
Use this Strapshot Metal Connector Nailer with metal framing hardware. Application is quick and precise. It is lightweight and easy to maneuver. Depend on this metal connector nailer strength and durability.
- MCN150 Metal Connector Nailer
- Carrying Case
Applications include strapping, joist hangers, hurricane ties, rafter ties/connectors, post bases and caps, and anchors.
- Nail Type: Paper Strip Collation
- Nail Gauge: .131 to .148
- Range: 1-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 29
- Driving Power: 450 in-lbs
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Firing Mode: Sequential Trip
- L x H: 11.5" x 10.5"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Compact design fits between 12" O.C. joists.
- Low nail lockout prevents dry fires.
- Exclusive safety system prevents misfires.
- Exposed nail tip design fires in the hole for faster, more precise nailing.
- Drives 1-1/2" paper tape collated metal connector nails (.131" - .148" diameter).
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65