Bosch ROS20VSC 5" Palm-Grip Sander Kit
Variable Speed, Random Orbit
The Bosch ROS20VSC is designed to give even the most exacting finish carpenters, cabinet makers, woodworkers and others exactly what they want, beginning with great performance and results. The optimized combination of pad orbit and rotation delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish.
- ROS20VSC Sander
- Soft Sanding Pad
- Microfilter Dust Collector
- Vacuum Hose Adapter
- Dampening Ring
- Sanding Disc
- Carrying Bag
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 2.5
- Disc Size: 5"
- No-load OPM: 7,500 - 12,000
- Eccentric Offset: 3/64"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Twist-Off Dust Canister - Durable, compact canister shows dust level and easily detaches.
- Bosch Microfilter System - Optimal on-board system for filtering fine dust. Traps particles as small as a 1/2 micron in diameter.
- Hook-Tight Hook-&-Loop Disc Attachment - Over 35,000 long-life hooks ensure firm grip of disc, (up to 2x the standard number of hooks.)
- Random Orbit Sanding Action - Combination of pad orbit and rotation deliver well-blended, ultra-smooth finish with fast removal rate.
- Soft Microcellular Backing Pad - Pliable pad ensures a smooth, fine finish on flat or contoured surfaces.
- Integral Pad Dampening System - Pad braking system prevents swirl marks.
- Variable-Speed Dial - Allows match of speed to workpiece and task.
- Comfortable Soft-Grip Top and Body - Multiple grip positions to prevent hand fatigue.
- Low-Vibration Design - Engineered for smooth running and user comfort.
- Anti-Spillback Canister Design - Minimizes dust spillback into sander.
- Uses Industry-Standard 8-Hole 5" Hook-&-Loop Discs - Compatible discs are widely available.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65