Bosch RHH181-01 3/4" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/4" with FatPack 4.0 Ah Batteries
Bosch's RHH181-01 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/4" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer features innovative core brushless technology delivering an unbeatable combination of power and weight. The core package deliver tools that are engineered to perform smarter, harder and faster. Core tools utilize improved batteries, integrated on-board electronics. Provides up to 65% longer run time and 30% more power.
- RHH181-01 18V Litheon Drill Driver
- Two 18V, 4.0Ah FatPack Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Carrying Bag
- Rating: 18 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-1,400
- No-load BPM: 0-4,500
- Impact Energy: 1.25 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS
- Concrete Max: 3/4"
- Steel Max: 1-1/4"
- Concrete Max: 1/2"
- Length: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Brushless EC Motor - Increased durability, efficiency and lifetime.
- Advanced Electronics - Optimizes tool and battery life.
- Unique Cool Pack Design - Advanced heat conductive housing keeps battery cooler, lives longer.
- Brushless EC Motor - For highest efficiency, longest life, and most durability.
- Unbeatable Run Time - Over 150 holes (1/4" x 1-1/2") per battery charge (4.0Ah).
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) - Protects motor from overheating.
- Pneumatic Hammer Mechanism - Bosch engineered for maximum durability, performance, and efficiency.
- Best-In-Class performance-to-weight ratio - Lightest weight with best-in-class chisel power.
- 3-Mode Selector Switch: Rotary hammer, rotation-only and hammer-only - Increased versatility for all drilling and chiseling applications.
- Vario-Lock Positioning - Rotates and locks chisel into different positions - Optimizes tool for working in all angles.
- Integrated LED work light - Protects motor from overload.
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) - Protects batteries from overload, overheat and self discharge.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65