Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
The Bosch RH328VC Rotary Hammer combines an 8 Amp motor that produces 2.6 ft-lb of impact energy with a 7.7 lb frame to offer a power to weight ratio that ensures a powerful performance. This versatile tool offers 3 modes of operation (rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only) and delivers 4,000 BPM and 900 RPM for fast chiseling and drilling. The rotary hammer's vibration control helps limit vibrations in the hammer mechanism and grip area to offer comfort while you work.
- RH328VC Rotary Hammer
- Depth Gauge
- 360° Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 8.0
- No-load RPM: 0-900
- No-load BPM: 0-4,000
- Impact Energy: 2.6 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1-1/8"
Thin Wall Core Bit: 3-1/8"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Length: 19.25"
- Weight: 11.2 lbs
- Power to weight ratio of an 8 Amp motor producing 2.6 ft-lb of impact energy in a 7.7 lb frame provides a powerful performance.
- 1-1/8" chuck size for bit retention.
- Delivers 4,000 BPM and 900 RPM for fast chiseling and drilling.
- Auxiliary handle offers ease of use.
- Multi-function selector provides 3 modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for versatility.
- Depth gauge to help provide controlled drilling.
- Vibration control helps limit vibrations in the hammer mechanism and grip area to offer comfort for extended periods of work.
- 8 ft. cord for maneuverability.
- Variable-speed 3-finger trigger offers great control and accurate bit starting.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65