Bosch RA1171 Router Table Benchtop Cabinet-Style
The Bosch RA1171 is pre-drilled for use with the following routers:
Bosch 1617 series*, 1613 series, VAC004; Porter Cable 690, 892-895 series*, 7529; Milwaukee: 5615, 5616; Hitachi: M12VC; DeWalt: DW616, DW618*; Makita: RF1100, RF1101.
The 10-24 3/4" screws provided in the kit to mount the 890 series of routers are too long. You will need to buy 10-24 1/2" screws to mount the base properly.
*NOTE: FIXED BASE MODELS ONLY
- RA1171 Router Table
- Set of 3 Mounting Plate Insert Rings
- Hardware for Mounting Most Bosch Routers
- 2 Adjustable Featherboards
- Adjustable Clear Guard
- Starter Pin and Guard
- Outfeed Fence Shims
- Table Size HxDxW: 14-3/4" x 15-7/8" x 25-1/2"
- Max Fence Opening: 3-3/4"
- Max Throat Opening: 3-5/8"
- Cord Length: 6'
- Weight: 42.0 lbs
- Tall aluminum fence with adjustable MDF face plates 4-7/8" x 25-1/8" supports taller work pieces and outfeed can be offset for jointing.
- Rigid aluminum router mounting plate stays flat and precise for accuracy and pre-drilled for a variety of routers.
- Easy-to-use adjustable featherboards to attach to fence and table, providing additional guidance and kickback protection.
- Accessory slot accepts featherboard and 3/4" optional accessories such as miter gauge.
- Starter pin and guard for curved work pieces.
- 2 dust collection ports for standard 2-1/2" vacuum hoses.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65