Bosch PR20EVSNK Colt Palm Router Installer Kit
The PR20EVSNK Colt Palm-Grip Router is great for rounding-over deck planks and railings, hinge mortising, decorative edge forming, slot cutting, dovetailing, window cutouts, decorative inlays, laminate trimming and more.
- PR20EVS Colt Router Motor
- Fixed Base
- Straight Edge Guide
- Roller Guide
- Offset Base with Roller Guide
- Tilt Base
- Underscribe Plate with Wrenches
- Two 1/4" Self-Releasing Collets
- Carrying Case
- Ratings: 120V AC
- Amperage: 5.6
- Motor Rating: 1 HP
- No-load RPM: 16,000 - 35,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Depth Adjustment: 1-3/16"
- Height: 7.5"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Rugged Aluminum Fixed Base, durable, solid and precise.
- Fast & Precise Depth Adjustment System, the best depth adjustment system in its class.
- Unique Finger Support Pockets for additional stability, especially when trimming edges.
- Enhanced Bit Capacity fixed Base accepts bits up to 1-5/16" in diameter.
- Softstart reduces start-up torque.
- Constant response circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance and provides overload protection.
- Convenient Front Spindle Lock on Motor for easy, one-wrench bit changes.
- Quick-Clamp System allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base.
- Offset Base with Spindle Lock allows routing near vertical surfaces, such as when trimming laminate applied to top of countertop backsplash.
- Angled cord exit helps keep cord out of the way.
- Tilt Base with Detents at Key Angles - Allows routing at special angles and in hard-to-reach areas.
- Underscribe Attachment mounts to fixed base for creating precise seams between sheets of laminates.
- Straight Edge Guide, guides router along edges of work piece or up to 3-5/8" from edge.
- Roller Guide, guides router when non-bearing bit or unpiloted bit is used.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65