Bosch PR20EVS Colt Variable Speed Electronic Palm Router
The Bosch PR20EVS Colt electronic variable-speed palm router combines power, precision and versatility in a small-sized tool. It has a 1.0 HP, 5.6 Amp motor that spins at a variable speed of 16,000 to 35,000 RPM. The variable speed dial is conveniently mounted on top of the tool body. The router features Constant Response circuitry, which maintains a consistent speed by detecting heavy loads and increasing power to maintain the selected RPM. It features soft-start circuitry, which reduces startup torque. Additionally, depth adjustment is simple; just align and lower the motor and then lock the router in position with the clamping level. Micro-fine adjustments are equally effortless, thanks to the wheel on the back of the router's base. It accepts standard 1/4 In. bits for flexibility, with an impressive max cutter diameter of 1-5/16 In. The motor housing has a palm-shaped, rubber over-molded grip that allows for comfortable operation. And the included rugged aluminum fixed base is durable, solid and precise.
- (1) PR20EVS Motor
- (1) PR001 Fixed Base
- (1) 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet
- (1) Collet Wrench
- (1) Shaft Wrench
- Rating: 120V / 5.6A
- No Load RPM: 16,000-35,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Fixed-Base Depth Range: 1-3/16"
- Plunge Depth: 1-3/16"
- Subbase Length: 3-1/2"
- Subbase Width: 3-3/4"
- Height: 7.5"
- Length: 3.5"
- Width: 3.75"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Powerful 5.6 Amp motor produces 1.0-hp max. and 16,000 to 35,000 RPM
- Rugged aluminum fixed base: durable, solid and precise
- Fast and precise depth adjustment system allows both macro and micro adjustment
- Unique finger support pocket for additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- Enhanced bit capacity fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16 In. in diameter
- Soft-start circuitry reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance
- Versatile bit-changing system: fast, easy bit changes using two wrenches or spindle lock and one wrench
- Quick-clamp system allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Palm-grip design with soft grip, the most comfortable router in its class
- Angled cord exit helps keep cord out of the way
- Variable speed dial for matching speed to workpiece and task
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65