Bosch PL2632K 3-1/4" Hand Held Planer
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- PL2632 Planer
- 2 Woodrazor Blades
- Dual-Mount Guide Fence
- Straight No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence
- 3-Degree No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence
- Shavings Bag
- Blade Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 6.5
- No-load RPM: 16,500
- Planing Width: 0-3-1/4"
- Planing Depth: 0-3/32"
- Rabbeting Depth: 5/16"
- Rabbeting Width: 3-1/4"
- Weight: 6.0 lbs
- Powerful planer with 6.5 Amp rating and 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods.
- Dual-mount guide fence with protective shield and no-mar plastic overshoe mounts to either side of tool and helps ensure consistent planing through entire workpiece.
- First-ever power tool to have ambidextrous lock-off release button to help avoid accidental starts, plus a lock-on button for extended operation.
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot; special shape allows easy entry in middle of workpiece.
- Ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord and for cord durability.
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 to 0.1 In. (2.6 mm) within one revolution, eliminating the need to re-zero the depth.
- Aluminum front and rear shoes precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy.
- Equipped with reversible Bosch Woodrazor Micrograin mini carbide blades, which resists fractures from nail and staple strikes and lasts up to 30% longer than standard carbide blades on other planer.
- Versatile two-blade system can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades (optional accessories required).
- Ejection control allows shavings to be directed left or right.
- Separate inch and metric depth scales for easy setting of planing depth.
- Machined groove for chamfering.
- Poly micro-v drive belt provides enhanced belt durability.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65