Skip to content

Bosch GXS12V-01N12 12V Battery and Charger Starter Kit


The Bosch GXS12V-01N12 Starter Kit features the BAT414 12V Max Lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery and the GAL12V-20 12V Max Lithium-ion Charger. The set allows users to build a custom 12V Max combo kit or expand a current system. The BAT414 battery is a light, and it delivers up to 50% more runtime than the 12V Max 1.3 Ah battery. The Bosch GAL12V-20 Lithium-ion 12V Max charger gets the user power ready in a hurry. The charger can fully charge a spent BAT414 battery in approximately one hour. It is engineered with regulated 80/20 dual-mode charging, and it features a battery-status indicator. The charger and battery are compatible with Bosch 12V Max tools.

Standard Equipment:

  • (1) BAT414 12V Max Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah Battery
  • (1) GAL12V-20 12V Max Charger


  • Battery Rating: 12V


  • Convenient Bosch Lithium-ion 12V Max battery and charger kit – delivers professional power in a compact package to the jobsite
  • Outstanding 12V Max battery performance – designed to efficiently power tools, with a light, portable 12V Max battery pack
  • Advanced charger design – with 80/20 dual-mode charging, indicator lights and compatibility with Bosch 12V Max Li-ion batteries
  • Longer battery runtime – engineered to deliver up to 50% more runtime than previous-generation 12V Max 1.3 Ah batteries, at the same weight
  • Fast-charging operation – fully charges a spent 12V Max 2.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery in approximately one hour
  • Regulated dual-mode charging – designed to securely charge the battery fast; the first 80% of the charge is very fast, the remaining 20% is at the normal rate
  • Battery-status indicator – provides indication if charger is in fast-charging mode or long-life mode, and when charging begins, is complete, or is pending charging due to high temperatures
  • Flexible charging solution – compatible with Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion batteries
  • Compact design – small and light charger designed to be convenient to carry along

WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65