Bosch GWS18V-13CN PROFACTOR 18V 5" / 6" Angle Grinder (Tool Only)
Connected-Ready 5 with Slide Switch
The Bosch GWS18V-13CN 18V Connected-Ready 5 to 6" Angle Grinder with Slide Switch delivers the ultimate combination of performance, control and power in a cordless grinder. This tool is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V High Power battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. It features connectivity (module sold separately) to a connected device via the Bosch Toolbox App, to customize settings and receive detailed feedback. The grinder includes other advanced electronics such as KickBack Control, which helps shut off the tool if the wheel gets into a bind situation. It also has restart protection to help prevent accidental tool startup if the supply of power is interrupted. It features spiral bevel gears for smooth transmission of power, a two-position Vibration Control side handle and slim soft-grip design for additional grip ergonomics.
- (1) GWS18V-13C PROFACTOR 18V Connected-Ready Angle Grinder with Slide Switch (Bare Tool)
- (1) Vibration Control Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Wheel Guard
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Backing Flange
- (1) Tool-Free Quick Change Lock Nut
- Battery Rating: 18V
- Wheel Diameter: 5" to 6"
- No Load RPM: 6,500
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- PROFACTOR performance – delivers power equivalent to a 13-amp corded grinder and advanced user control
- KickBack Control – helps shut off the tool if the wheel gets into a bind situation
- Electronic Clutch Control – helps shut off the tool if the wheel gets into a bind situation
- Restart protection – helps prevent accidental tool startup if the supply of power is interrupted
- BITURBO Brushless Technology – featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V High Power batteries (sold separately)
- Brake system – helps provide a rapid stop of the wheel when the switch is turned off
- Spiral bevel gears – provide smooth transmission of power to grinding applications
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle – allows for improved user comfort and control
- Lock-on/lock-off slide switch – includes lock-on function for extended-use applications
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65