Bosch GWS13-50 5" Angle Grinder
The Bosch GWS13-50 5-in. Angle Grinder delivers more power than previous-generation models with the same size tool - 13 amps and 11,500 RPM. It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. For operator comfort and control, it sports a two-position Vibration Control side handle, making it less grueling to run. For user security, it an integrated acceleration sensor to limit inadvertent recoil and restart protection to protect against unintended startup. The grinder has constant electronics for easy starts, level operation and dependable speed under load. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for a more convenient disc change. The Service Minderbrushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.
- (1) GWS13-50 5" Angle Grinder
- (1) Backing Flange
- (1) Lock Nut
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (1) Grinding Guard
- (1) Vibration Control Side Handle
- Rating: 120 V
- Amperage: 13.0
- Wheel Diameter: 5"
- No Load RPM: 11,500
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Height: 4.0"
- Length: 12.3"
- Width: 4.0"
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Powerful grinder motor features a 13 Amp motor producing up to 11,500 RPM
- Tuckpointing dust guard designed specifically for tuckpointing applications and allows toolless installation
- Carbon brushes provides more durability than previous-generation brushes
- Direct-motor cooling on grinder allows for higher overload capabilities
- Constant electronics provides level operation and reliable speed under load
- Two-position Vibration Control side handle delivers tool control and additional user comfort
- Large viewing window on dust guard makes it easy to see the line of cut when in operation
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
- Restart protection helps prevent the tool from accidental start-up
- Toolless, burst-protection adjustable guard furnishes additional protection to user
- Service Minder brushes ensure preventative maintenance
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65