Bosch GWS10-450PD 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
This 4-1/2" ergonomic angle grinder features a narrow grip zone for all-day comfort and control, combined with a powerful 10-amp motor. The Bosch GWS10-450P angle grinder delivers results, producing up to 11,000 no-load rpm for maximum productivity in grinding and cutting applications. The tool weighs 4.6 lbs. It features a multi-grip paddle switch, which provides increased grip options for better ergonomics, comfort and control. Equipped with epoxy-coated field windings, double-sealed bearings and direct-motor cooling, this grinder is built for a longer tool life. It features spiral bevel gears for smooth transmission of power. For added convenience, it has an anti-vibration side handle and an adjustable tool-free guard with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles. It has an updated gearhead mounting collar, which is now compatible with all Bosch metal and concrete guards.
- (1) GWS10-450P 4-1/2 In. Ergonomic Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch
- (1) Anti-Vibration Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Wheel Guard
- (1) Flange Kit
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- Rating: 120 V
- Amperage: 10.0
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Height: 4.3"
- Length: 11.1"
- Width: 5.1"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Ergonomic, powerful grinder design engineered with a narrow grip zone and light weight but with considerable power
- Ultra compact powerful motor professional 10-amp motor delivers up to 11,000 no-load rpm
- Multi-grip paddle switch provides increased grip options for better ergonomics, comfort and control
- Anti-vibration side handle allows for improved user comfort and control
- Epoxy-coated field windings extend motor lifetime by preventing dust and debris from penetration the motor windings
- Spiral bevel gears provide smooth transmission of power to grinding applications
- Double-sealed gear housing features a sealing plate in addition to sealed bearings to reduce dust penetration into the gear housing
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components for durability
- Adjustable tool-free guard designed with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles
- Updated gearhead mounting collar mounting collar on the gearhead now compatible with all Bosch metal and concrete guards
- Service Minder brushes eliminates guesswork, stopping grinder when preventative maintenance is required
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65