Bosch GTS18V-08N PROFACTOR 18V 8-1/4" Portable Table Saw (Tool Only)
This Bosch cordless table saw combines the power of a corded table saw plugged in at the workshop with true mobility you can bring on site. Featuring BITURBO Brushless Technology, this portable table saw delivers a professional cordless solution to the jobsite. It is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V PROFACTOR battery. It delivers a powerful 5,500 rpm. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. With an innovative rack-and-pinion fence design, the table saw provides easy, accurate micro adjustments, for the correct cut every time. It allows for easy adjustments with a dial, without having to tap and knock the fence into place. Its large rip capacity, at 25 In. right of the blade, allows tackling large sheet goods and the hardest applications with ease. The table saw has the capacity to tackle 2x materials. It has restart protection, overload protection and soft-start technology. Engineered to be transportable, the saw is a powerful cutting solution anywhere. It has a tough, singlehanded carry design that makes it ideal for mobility around the jobsite. It also features on-tool storage of the rip fence, miter gauge, Smart Guard System and push stick.
- (1) GTS18V-08 PROFACTOR 18V 8-1/4 In. Portable Table Saw
- (1) 8-14" Carbide-Tipped Blade
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Smart Guard System
- (1) Rip Fence With Auxiliary Fence
- (1) Table Insert
- (1) Push Stick
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Adjustment Wrench
- Blade Size: 8-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- No Load RPM: 5,500
- Bevel Angle Range: -2° to 47°
- Max. Bevel Capacity: 47.0°
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-3/4"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-1/2"
- Rip Capacity - Left (in): 12.0"
- Rip Capacity - Right (in): 25.0"
- Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 13"
- Weight: 44.0 lbs
- PROFACTOR performance delivers professional power in an 8-1/4 In. portable table saw
- Professional capacity delivers the power of a corded table saw plugged in at the workshop with true mobility
- Convenient portability features a transportable, tough single-hand carry design that is ideal for mobility around the jobsite
- BITURBO Brushless Technology featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V High Power batteries (sold separately)
- BITURBO Brushless motor delivers a powerful 5,500 rpm with corded-like performance
- Cutting accuracy allows for easy adjustments with the rack-and-pinion dial, without having to tap and knock the fence into place
- Large capacity features a 25 In. ripping capacity right of the blade while being able to tackle 2x materials
- On-tool storage stores rip fence, miter gauge, Smart Guard System and push stick
- Restart protection helps prevent accidental tool startup when switching batteries
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65