Bosch GTR55-85 9" Drywall Sander Kit
This drywall sander helps make sanding muds and plasters on the ceiling or wall and other surface prep get done more smoothly, easily and quickly. The Bosch GTR55-85 9 In. Drywall Sander features an exclusive Ultra-Flexible Head, which reduces the risk of damage to the surface, and it helps enable more effortless movement across ceilings and walls. The sander features two suction modes: wall-sanding mode and ceiling-suction mode. The ceiling-suction feature helps reduce the weight of the tool while working overhead. This helps to reduce strain and lessen fatigue. The T-Handle grip design provides a better and more adaptable grip to help reduce arm strain, especially overhead. The tool includes a quick-release extension pole, which allows the user to quickly adapt the length of the sander. Subtracting the extension will remove the weight of the pole versus a telescoping pole extension. The tool's easy-to-reach power switch, rpm and airflow controls allow adjustments without removing the hand from the grip.
- (1) GTR55-85 9 In. Drywall Sander
- (1) Sanding Sheet
- (1) GTR801 Soft Backing Pad
- (1) GTR024 Extension Pole
- (3) Cable Clips for Vacuum Hose
- (1) 5mm Wrench
- (1) VAC024 Vacuum Hose Adapter
- (1) Carrying Case
- Voltage: 110V - 120V
- Amperage: 4.5
- Disc Size: 9"
- Pad Size: 8.5
- Height in: 8.26"
- Length in: 66.93"
- Speed Control: Variable Speed
- Weight: 9.04 lbs
- Drywall sander design — helps to sand muds and plasters on the ceiling or wall more quick and easy
- Ultra-flexible head — reduces the risk of damage to the surface, and it helps enable more effortless movement across surfaces
- Ceiling-suction mode — helps reduce the weight of the tool while working overhead, to reduce strain and lessen fatigue
- T-handle grip — provides a better and more adaptable grip to help reduce arm strain, especially overhead
- Quick-release extension pole — adapts the length of the sander when switching from ceilings to walls, and subtracting extension removes excess weight
- Easy-to-reach controls — the power switch, rpm and airflow controls can be adjusted without removing the hand from the grip
- Speed selector — offers results in different materials and applications
- Constant speed — provides smooth operation and reliable speed under load
- Removable brush — with quick-release feature that allows sanding right up to corners
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65