Bosch GST18V-50 18V Brushless Top-Handle Jig Saw (Tool Only)
This 18V cordless jig saw is engineered for curve cuts, delivering strong and manageable power. The Bosch GST18V-50 18V Top-Handle Jig Saw provides corded performance, with a cutting capability up to 4.9" in wood and 0 to 3,500 strokes per minute speed. It provides a variable-speed dial allows matching the speed to material. It has a variable-speed trigger, which provides further control over the operating speed by feathering the trigger. The jig saw has four orbital-action settings for cut control. The large die-cast aluminum footplate with no-mar plastic overshoe to help prevent damage to the workpiece. It is compatible with guide rail and circle adapter. The cut lines stay visible due to the dust blower and LED light. The jig saw features a tool-free T-shank blade-change system.
- (1) GST18V-50 18V Brushless Top-Handle Jig Saw
- (1) T-Shank Jig Saw Blade
- (1) Anti-Splinter Insert
- (1) No-Mar Plastic Overshoe
- Battery Rating: 18V
- No Load Speed: 0 - 3,500 SPM
- Stroke Length: 1.0"
- Bevel Angle Range: 45° left and 45° right
- Max Capacity in Steel: 1/8"
- Max Capacity in Wood: 4-59/64"
- Dust Blower: Yes
- Jig Saw Blade Type: T-Shank
- Separate On/Off Speed Control: Yes
- Length: 8.46"
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 3.1"
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Powerful 18V jig saw design – delivers up to 3,500 no-load strokes per minute
- Large die-cast aluminum footplate – includes a no-mar plastic overshoe for greater stability
- Variable-speed control – provides a dial to control operating speed, from 0 to 3,500 no-load strokes per minute
- Variable-speed trigger – provides further control over the operating speed by feathering the trigger
- Corded performance – delivers a cutting capability up to 4.9" in wood
- Four orbital-action settings – delivers varied blade strokes
- Tool-free blade-change system – permits fast, convenient blade insertion and ejection
- Dust blower – keeps the cut line visible and free of dust
- LED light – illuminates the cut line in dark work areas
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65